At Suncoast Credit Union, our mission is to improve the quality of our members’ lives by maintaining a strong, secure and innovative credit union. We look out for our members and know that people who work in the education community have a unique set of needs.
Are you on the right track to achieve financial wellness? If you are, then fantastic! If not, or if you’re not sure, we have some good news…you are not on this journey alone. Suncoast is here to make the road a little less bumpy and the ride a little cooler (even in Florida) with projects and services to help throughout each stage of your life:
- Educators Choice – offers exclusive financial education and guidance for FEA and local union affiliate union members. We offer a variety of tools and solutions tailored to those in the education community. Members have access to customized workshops and no cost one-on-one counseling from a financial professional.
- Suncoast 403(b) Account – 83% of Americans believe they won’t have enough money for retirement. There may be a significant difference between your pension and the income you’ll need to enjoy the retirement you deserve. Our supplemental retirement plan can bring you closer to realizing your retirement goals with personalized guidance and lower fees. And since we’re a credit union, our account offers lower fees than most other providers.
- Community Heroes Mortgage – Helps everyday heroes, like educators, achieve their home ownership dreams with great mortgage options.
- Summer Skip Program –Designed to accommodate Suncoast members who aren't paid during summer breaks from school - loan payments are deferred during July and August. roes, like educators, achieve their home ownership dreams with great mortgage options.
- Suncoast Credit Union Foundation – Supports the community through scholarships, financial literacy programs and initiatives related to the education, health, emotional well-being of children. Did you know that Suncoast donates two cents every time you use your debit or credit card? Two cents may not seem like much but since the program’s inception, we’ve been able to donate more than $40 million. Click here to explore how those pennies add up to make a difference in your community.
Membership required to access products and services. Loan products may be subject to term and credit qualifications. Other terms and conditions may apply. Visit suncoastcreditunion.com or a Suncoast Credit Union Service Center for details.
Educators Choice is a Registered Service Mark, United States Patent and Trademark Office.